The Bridgeton Township Supervisors will have their regular monthly meeting Wednesday, Nov. 9th at 7 pm. This meeting will be held live and on Zoom.
Link to Attend Virtually https://zoom.us/j/97643226924
BRIDGETON TOWNSHIP BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
REGULAR MONTHLY MEETING
December 14, 2022
Virtual Via Zoom
Meeting ID: 976 4322 6924
CALL TO ORDER
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON AGENDA
APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE Regular Meeting, November 9, 2022
APPROVAL OF BILLS/PAYROLL –
APPROVAL OF TREASURER’S REPORT – November, 2022
1. Fire Company –
2. Open Space –
3. Solicitor –
4. Planning Commission –
5. Secretary/Treasurer – Liquid Fuels audit was conducted on November 30th and December 5th; results will be released in a few months.
6. B/N/T Groundwater Committee –
7. Roadmaster –
8. Zoning Officer –
9. Emergency Management –
1. Act 57 Tax Resolution
1. Motion to adopt Resolution 2022-3, Designation of Agent Resolution, to appoint Sheryl Patterson, Secretary/Treasurer as the agent for concluding DR-4618 Pennsylvania Tropical Depression Ida.
2. Motion to adopt Resolution 2022-4, A Resolution of the Board of Supervisors of Bridgeton Township, Bucks County, Pennsylvania Establishing the Annual Millage Rate on Real Property Within Bridgeton Township and Providing for the Adoption of the Proposed Budget for Fiscal Year 2023.
3. Adoption of 2023 Budget.
4. Motion to Appoint CPA Howard Levin of Impact Group PC to perform 2022 Municipal Audit.
5. Motion to release $ 500 to the Eastern Upper Bucks Senior Center.
6. Motion to approve the holding tank agreement for Shawn Evans, 1736 Narrows Hill Road.
PERSONS TO BE HEARD
1. Ebby Ridge – Asst. Fire Chief for Upper Black Eddy Fire Company – asking for fees and escrow to be waived for removal of old fuel oil tank & installation of new tank.
Next Regular / Reorganization Meeting January 3, 2023 at 7:00 pm
Bridgeton Township Municipal Building
1370 Bridgeton Hill Rd
Upper Black Eddy, PA 18972
|Last day for County Boards of Elections to receive voted civilian absentee/mail-in ballots (must be received by 8 pm)||November 8|
7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
For information on voting in person, here is the link to the official PA State website.
If you have any other questions, concerns or complaints about voting, please go to the official PA state voting site.
The Bridgeton Township Supervisors will be holding their annual budget meeting this Wednesday, October 26th at 7pm at the Township Building. There will not be a Zoom option. This is a working meeting to discuss priorities and determine areas of needed information for the final adoption of the 2023 budget, which will take place in December. This is an open, public meeting. Residents are welcome to attend.