In keeping with social distancing guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf, Bridgeton Township will limit public access to the Township Building until further notice.
- Correspondence with the Secretary/Treasurer and the Zoning Office is available via e-mail, phone, the physical drop box at the township building, or US Postal Service.
- We can accept payments for permits via the drop box and US Postal Service.
- Field inspections will be done with social distancing with the contractor.
- “Job” cards and approved plans will be sent via US Postal Service
- The Township will not be accepting deliveries or allow access to the building for nonessential purposes.
- Bridgeton Township remains staffed, with employees working on-premise or remotely as circumstances dictate.
Thank you for your patience while we all do our part to help contain the spread of coronavirus.