It’s too late to mail your ballot, but not too late to vote!
You have 2 choices:
- Drop off your Mail-in ballot at a drop box location
- Vote in person, bringing the Mail-in ballot you received with you to the polls
Here are drop box locations and hours:
- Upper Bucks Government Services Center, 261 California Rd., Quakertown
- Bucks County Administration Building, 55 E. Court St., Doylestown
- Lower Bucks Government Services Center, 7321 New Falls Rd., Levittown
- Saturday, Oct. 31 and Sunday, Nov. 1: noon-5 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 2: 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 3 (Election Day): 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
If you can’t get to a drop-off, you can still vote!
You can vote in person on Election Day, by taking your entire Mail-In ballot package with you to give to the Judge of Elections and he/she will give you a regular ballot. That’s it!