On-line Application for Mail-in Ballot
Absentee and Mail-in Ballot information
- The new date of the primary election is June 2, 2020. The last date to submit your application for the primary election is by 5:00 PM on May 26, 2020.
- You must be a registered voter to submit a mail-in application. You may check whether you are registered to vote in Pennsylvania using Find Voter Registration Status.
- If you’re a voter with a valid PA Driver’s License or PennDOT ID number, you may apply with this online form.
- If you do not have one of these ID numbers, you will need to download a paper application and mail it to your County Board of Elections. Otherwise, you may visit your local county elections office.
- For an absentee application, download the absentee paper application form.
- For a mail-in ballot application, download the mail-in ballot paper application form.