Gas Forum IV-Impacts of PennEast Pipeline
Palisades High School
Monday, January 5, 2015
The public is invited to attend the re-scheduled Gas Drilling Forum IV- PennEast Pipeline Impacts educational forum sponsored by the Gallows Run Watershed Association.
The forum is scheduled for Monday, January 5, from 7:00-9:00pm at the Palisades High School, 35 Church Hill Road in Kintnersville, PA.
Speakers, listed below, will address the potential impacts on our communities and environment of the proposed PennEast pipeline and other infrastructure for the export of Marcellus shale gas. A question and answer session will follow.
- Maya van Rossum, the Delaware Riverkeeper, PennEast Pipeline ‹ Cumulative and Environmental Impacts, and Strategic Arguments for Challenging
- Lynda Farrell, Pipeline Safety Coalition Pipeline Regulation and Landowner Rights
- Sam Koplinka-Loehr, Clean Air Council, Taking Action to Reach Community Goals and Protect Public Health
- Karen Feridun, Berks Gas Truth, What You Can Do to Fight the Pipeline
- Charles Reichner, Living with Buckeye Pipeline in Nockamixon
For more information, please see the Gallows Run Watershed Association web site http://www.grwabucks.org