Here is a list of all the roads in Bridgeton Township, categorized by the party responsible for their maintenance.
This list will be permanently available on the Roadmaster’s page.
Township Maintained Roadways
Berm Lane (to canal bridge)
Canal Lane (to canal bridge)
Lonely Cottage Road
*Old Forge Road
Ringing Rocks Road
* Woodland Drive
* These roadways are shared between Bridgeton Township and another municipality. Contact us to determine which municipality the concern is in.
State Maintained Roadways
Bridgeton Hill Road
Chestnut Ridge Road
Narrows Hill Road
River Road / Route 32
Private Maintained Roadways
Mahlon Mills Lane
Mine Spring Lane
- All street signs are maintained by Bridgeton Township
- All speed limit signs 35 mph and under are maintained by Bridgeton Township
- Any stop sign that intersects with a Township and State Roadway is maintained by Bridgeton Township
- Any stop sign that intersects with a State and State Roadway is maintained by Penn Dot
- Questions regarding any other sign in Bridgeton Township should be directed to the Township as the responsibility will vary between the Township and Penn Dot